Experience an Online Aircraft Sales Auction with Aviation Auctions
Aviation Auctions is an online auction platform dedicated to selling surplus aircraft. Our marketplace allows thousands of global buyers to come together to bid and buy surplus aircraft at a competitive and international event.
Benefits of Online Aircraft Sales via our Marketplace
We are able to provide some unique benefits over other approaches:
- Industry Expertise: Aviation Auctions is utilizing industry veteran Don Groenemann, who possesses expertise from an accomplished history in the rotary and fixed wing aircraft marketplace. He has spent over 40 years in aircraft sales, operations and management. He has held executive positions at Bell, MBB (now Airbus), JB&A and Evergreen. You can be confident that he understands and can effectively represent and market your aircraft.
- Global Buyer Network: Any aircraft scheduled to be part of our aircraft sales program will be included in an aggressive marketing plan. We send out monthly email blasts to nearly 4,000 Helicopter buyers. This site also shows up in top spots on Google and Bing. These factors all contribute to maximum exposure, a competitive event and the realization of your aircraft’s “true market price”.
- Low Risk for our Sellers: There is “no charge” to the seller to list an auction, however the buyer and seller can split our 5% auction commission. However we are only paid if an aircraft on our site successfully sells. Our approach allows our sellers to set a published reserve price but also it gives them the flexibility to accept the highest bid even if the reserve is not met.
- Minimized Expenses: We sell the aircraft online and it is sold “as is, where is”. This cuts down on unnecessary moving expenses as often seen with live auctions. We prearrange inspection times and all expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Fast and Efficient: Our site contains ongoing listings and nearly monthly we hold an online auction. Most auctions run for 30 days and during that time, we coordinate any inspections and questions between the bidders and seller. Once a winner is declared and the seller accepts their bid, funds are usually received into escrow with 48 – 72 hours.
To learn more about our aircraft sales program, call Aviation Auctions today at 1-817-266-8788 or fill out our Contact Us form.
Thanks for considering Aviation Auctions to handle your online aircraft sales for airplanes, helicopters and major components.